How do I......

If you are not sure HOW to accomplish certain tasks or projects on your iPad, contact our Technology Integrator, Mrs. Sheldon.
x 1517

Broken or Cracked Screen

Visit the HHS Library to fill out an incident report. You will be given a loaner iPad to use temporarily until yours is fixed or replaced.

Bad Charger Block or Cable

Visit the HHS Library, they will have spares or will contact the Department of Information Technology to get you a replacement.

It's Just Dead or Acting Up

Visit the troubleshooting steps on this wikispace. If you still need help, visit the HHS office. They will have loaners and will get in touch with the Department of Information Technologies.

To contact the Department of Information Technologies directly, (570)253-1950.